Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I wish for in Croydon

Croydon Advertiser 30th December 2011

"I hope job losses are kept to a minimum and that , instead of negative virals*, we get positive news items coming from Croydon.

"As a Croydon Athletic season ticket holder, I also hope a new club can be formed that bring back the good old days, a club serving the community that is on a good financial standing. "

*riots and my tram experience

What else I wish for (that didn't get published):

  • An excellent result for Gordon Ross in the GLA's, easily saving the deposit and closing in on third place.
  • And personally, my push bike remaining well serviced throughout the year. I can go much faster, from A to B, after a service.

--------------------------------------------------
Tags ,

No comments:

Standing up for what matters